The Mandurah Forum project encapsulates major refurbishment and expansion of the existing shopping centre, increasing the mixed use offering from 38,758m² to 63,530m². The scheme provides new retail, commercial, community spaces, food court and restaurant precincts to form a relaxed retail lifestyle experience.
- Ensuring works are carried out with minimal disruption to customer footfall
- Minimising disruption of services to centre tenants
- Working with existing building fabric of unknown performance levels
- 2019 Master Builders-Bankwest Excellence in Construction Awards – Subcontractor of the Year Award
- 2019 Master Builders-Bankwest Excellence in Construction Awards – Best Retail Building over $100 million Award