This seven-storey development includes 10,330m² of office space and a 224 room, 4.5 Star Aloft Hotel with a shared car park and podium. The development has achieved a certified design review as a 4 Star Green Star Design and As Built v1, becoming the first Green Star rated hotel in Australia, and the first Green Star Design and As Built certified project in WA.
Sustainability initiatives include:
- Project-specific Climate Adaptation Plan developed using WGE’s CChangeAP climate change adaptation tool
- Outdoor air is provided at a rate 100% greater than the minimum requirement
- 60% of the nominated area receives high levels of daylight and has a clear line-of sight to a high quality internal or external view
- At least 95% of all internally applied paints, adhesives, sealants and carpets meet stipulated ‘Total VOC Limits’
- Over 30% reduction in the predicted energy consumption and GHG emissions
- 17% reduction in potable water consumption compared to the standard practice benchmark