At WGE, we believe our unique culture sets us apart.
We do things differently:
- Provide a rewarding, engaging and social place to work
- Invest in our employees with training and development opportunities
- Recognise high performers with shares in the company
- Non-hierarchical structure and open plan offices ensure inclusiveness and collaboration
How this makes us different
- Our staff are highly motivated and engaged – they tell us consistently in our annual independent employee engagement survey
- Our engineers see WGE as a career, not a job. Some of our staff have been with us 10, 20, 30 and even 40 years!
- The people who run the company have worked their way up, with most starting as graduates with WGE
- We provide social opportunities for our staff to get to know each other outside of work
- High performance is rewarded with shares in the company
What this means for our clients
- Your project benefits from the experience of consultants who are with us long-term
- Our ownership structure means our team are committed to the success of your project
- Our friendly and social work environment fosters cross-team collaboration
- Innovation is encouraged, our senior leaders are approachable and open to new idea
We believe in a collaborative approach to business and we’re passionate about sharing our culture secrets with our clients and partners so that together we can create a more cooperative and enjoyable industry for all. Feel free to contact us if you’d like to find out more about our culture.