Enabling your future
Telecomms & ICT are now a core function in all areas of business, services and in our personal lives. As each year passes, our dependence on ICT grows as ICT capabilities increases exponentially.
Our Telecomms & ICT engineering team is one of the most experienced team in the country. We are dedicated to either engineering or consulting solutions in:
- DAS/In-building Communications system
- Wi-Fi systems
- Integrated Networks
- Li-Fi systems
- ICT infrastructure
- Telecommunications systems
- Radio-communication systems
- Data communication systems
- Security and surveillance systems
- Audio visual systems
- Switched-circuit systems
- Assistance call systems
- Telemetry and SCADA systems
We have experience working across all industry sectors from transportation, mining and minerals, defence, justice, health, industrial, education, commercial and residential.
Five reasons to choose WGE Telecommunications
- You get the best team for your project. We will look at the project objectives and select the best team for the job. Your project benefits from our national expertise, regardless of your location.
- You get a commitment from us. We are with you from start to finish and we are always with you as a trusted advisor.
- We understand emerging technology. We invest heavily in a structured professional development program for our engineers to ensure they are up to date with rapid technological advances.
- You get the benefit of our experience. Our team has a diverse range of ranges and experience working on a wide range of projects across Australia, meaning no project is outside our capability.
- We embrace innovation. We pride ourselves on our innovative ideas and solutions and we challenge our clients to consider different approaches.
Our advice to clients
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a SME to do the project, wait until you hire an amateur”. As an previous ex-Client I would never engage an engineer or consultant that practice ICT engineering as a part-time engineering activity rather than as a full-time profession. Telecomms & ICT engineering is a full-time profession; just too much to know and the requirements to maintain knowledge currency are very demanding. Use experienced engineers that have a successful track record and that guarantee the quality and longevity of their work and solution. Our engineers that will go the extra mile. We’ve had many clients come to me, even part-way through a project, because they’ve used inexperienced low cost consultants and it’s cost them dearly.