It’s about comfort not mechanics
At WGE, it’s our mission to provide safe, comfortable and healthy working and living environments for people in buildings all over the country.
Skilled in a variety of disciplines, the mechanical team at WGE use cutting-edge technology such as Revit MEP (building information modelling software) to ensure that your air conditioning, ventilation systems and vertical transportation systems work together to provide this healthy environment.
Our team of over 40 mechanical engineers has worked on many challenging projects across Australia including Melbourne’s Footscray Central Activities District, the City of Perth Library and Perth’s Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre Central Energy Plant.
We’re not into quick fixes. We get the solution right from the outset by looking at every project from every angle, considering all stakeholders, the life cycle of the building, environmental concerns and those very tricky spatial requirements. There really is no project too challenging or too demanding. We thrive on challenges!
Five reasons to choose WGE Mechanical
- We’re committed from beginning to end. Our unique PE structure and employee ownership model means that you get senior guys on the job that are dedicated to delivering outstanding service and results.
- We offer variety. Our mechanical team have studied and worked in a variety of engineering disciplines, which means you get the widest and deepest knowledge and experience applied to your project.
- We’re all about quality. Our attention to detail and the standard of our documentation, specifications, drawings and Revit designs are among the best in the industry. We do what we do very well.
- We’re highly responsive. We do what we say we will and we do it promptly. When you call us, we’ll call you straight back. This might sound obvious, but it’s something many others don’t do and it’s a common complaint in our industry.
- We’re technical yet commercial. We have great technical skill, yet we look at every project practically and commercially. We consider the whole project, what’s practical for the owners and their financial requirements when making our recommendations.
Our advice to clients
Engineers have done a lot of work and worked on hundreds of projects, so be open to their ideas. Be willing to have your preconceived ideas or thinking challenged. Also be cost conscious, not only from a capital cost perspective, but also from a life cycle point of view.