Your partners in for the long haul, not just your engineer
Land development is what we do very well at WGE. In fact, we’ve been partnering with Australia’s largest private and public land developers on hundreds of projects since we first opened our doors in 1961.
With a team of 70+ people across Australia, there’s not much we don’t know when it comes to residential, industrial, mixed, renewal and greenfield land development. We’ve worked on complex projects such as Settlers Hills, Provence, The Glades at Byford, Meadow Springs and Latitude 32.
Nothing is too challenging for our experienced team, who relish projects with infrastructure diversions, major infrastructure extensions or complex interaction with groundwater and/or ground improvement. We have the deep knowledge and experience required to make your vision a successful reality.
Think of us as partners, not just engineers.
Five reasons to choose WGE Land Development
- Our reputation precedes us. We’re widely known as the engineering leaders in the land development industry. We are well represented in industry bodies, well versed with industry issues and lead industry change. When people think of land development, they think of WGE.
- We’re with you for the long haul. The majority of our PE’s are shareholders of the company providing greater surety of longevity. This means they’re committed to the long-term successful materialization of our projects for the benefit of our clients.
- We do it all in-house. While many competitors don’t have the people or resources to manage the totality of a job, we do it all, from underground power to structural and infrastructure. This ensures a seamless and integrated company-wide approach where we are in control of our deliverables.
- We have the local knowledge and connections. Our people live and work across many towns and cities in the country. This means they have great local knowledge on land development projects and approval processes and deep relationships with local authorities, giving you the insights you need to progress smoothly with your project.
- We think ahead. We provide great value outside our core area of expertise. Our history and experience ensures that we can predict and circumvent any issues that may arise before they actually do. If issues do arise we know how to overcome them as quickly and painlessly as possible to optimize project objectives.
Our advice to clients
Look for an engineer that will challenge the norm and that has a real understanding of your vision and the commercial imperatives of your project. Be prepared to have your thinking challenged and put faith in them. Trust their advice, appreciate their value and you’ll reap the benefits of their wisdom.