The road to success
Behind every exceptional city and town there’s an exceptional engineering team that built the infrastructure to service it. While the fruits of our efforts are often buried, our impacts are tangible.
The infrastructure team at WGE have provided the intellect and drive for many of our public and private services such as bridges, water front quays, roadways, sewer and water infrastructure, mining camps, resource sector ports and so much more.
We’ve been the brains behind many of the countries biggest and most challenging projects including Perth’s Elizabeth Quay and the Albany Waterfront.
Our team is well rounded and multi-disciplined with many years of experience under their belt. This means we can manage various engineering aspects of your project in-house and deliver on the project efficiently and effectively.
We do our job well, so you won’t even know we’ve been. If you can conceive it or need it, we can design it.
Five reasons to choose WGE Infrastructure
- We serve and deliver. Our unique company structure means that our PE’s are responsible for every job from the moment they win the tender until way after they’ve delivered on the job. Serving you seamlessly, being accountable for our commitments and delivering great outcomes is what drives us all.
- Our reputation precedes us. We’re respected and trusted by local authorities, local contractors and the service authorities. We have long-term relationships and understand their requirements so we can get your desired results.
- We’re technically brilliant but commercially savvy. We match our technical foresight with our deep understanding of the financial imperative of every project. We’re innovative in providing solutions that fit the bill.
- We’re really responsive. We respond intelligently and quickly to your questions and needs. It’s a problem many clients experience with other engineers and it’s what sets us apart.
- We’re all under the one roof. Our skill-set is broad and our experience is wide, so we can deliver the best for you.
View our Infrastructure capability statement to learn more about our experience in this sector:
Our advice to clients
Choose a team that will challenge your conventional wisdom and find a solution that is best for the project, not just what’s been done before. Look for engineers that offer way more than just technical competence. Look for people you can build relationships with, negotiate optimum outcomes and get the job done.