We look at it from every angle
Behind every industrial complex is a highly industrious engineering team. From Perth to Sydney and everywhere in between, WGE has been the powerhouse behind many of the countries industrial sites.
In the last five years we’ve put our mark on a significant number of the country’s greatest industrial sites from warehouses, to factories, distribution and freight centres, trade training sheds and large industrial sheds. Our team have been the engineering masterminds behind the Masters Home Improvement Stores across Australia, Coles Myer’s Perth distribution store and Ridley Agriproducts Feed.
We’re disciplined and technical yet highly creative. As we’re a large multi-disciplined company, you get the perfect team that will consider every angle of your project and offer several creative solutions that others may not.
Five reasons to choose WGE Industrial
- We are versatile. Most industrial sites require multi-disciplined engineering capabilities from structural to electrical and civil engineering services and more. With over 400 employees on hand, we’re able to handle multiple engineering aspects under the one roof, which means seamless and efficient service for you.
- We’re true experts in steel. We’ve been designing steel framed buildings since we first opened our doors in 1961. We keep up with the latest trends in steel design and our engineers have even lectured on it at the top universities. Our expertise means we can critically assess practical and viable options early in the project such that the value engineering is done early rather than late in the project.
- No detail is too small. We look at the project from every angle while considering building encumbrances, racking layouts, column grids, forklift and vehicle traffic, slab design, storage and hazard ratings, energy efficiency requirements and fire and natural disaster resistance. We really do think of it all.
- We’re big-picture thinkers. Every industrial site is designed for future flexible use and layout and with maximum capacity for expansion. We think about constructability and the complete life cycle of the building, not just your short-term needs.
- We have regional and national experience and knowledge. Our deep understanding of local authorities’ regulations, local climate conditions and other external factors that might impact your project, means that we offer insights many others can’t.
Our advice to clients
Engineers who have the expertise to value engineer before the project needs value engineering will put you ahead of the game. Be sure to partner with a firm who has a long history of getting it right in the industrial sector to ensure a great outcome for your project.