Putting the power behind your project
Electricity is something most of us take for granted. We don’t ever really think about it, until of course, we don’t have it. At WGE we think differently. We think about it all the time in fact, because we understand that electricity is the great enabler. It drives business and it saves lives.
Our electrical engineering team is one of the largest and most experienced teams in the country. We have over 55 engineers dedicated to all things electrical; power and lighting, generators, uninterrupted power supplies, communications and security systems, assistance call systems and solar powered infrastructures.
Our team is the power behind hundreds of electrical engineering projects across Australia such as Perth’s nib Stadium, the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre and Brisbane’s St Stephen’s Hospital Redevelopment.
Safety and reliability are our drivers and challenging jobs are what excites us. Challenging projects like hospitals where uninterrupted power supplies are essential for life-saving surgery or where alternative solar power systems can make all the difference to the planet.
Five reasons to choose WGE Electrical
- We’re great in all jobs, big or small. With one of the largest electrical teams in the country and a diversified and extensive pool of experience, we’re able to tackle any job ranging from small to the most complex and large-scale jobs in Australia.
- We’re with you from start to finish. The Project Engineer that wins the job runs the job and sticks with you. They’re not only senior staff, but long standing employees and in many cases shareholders of WGE, which means long-term care for clients.
- We’ve got the know-how. We invest heavily in the professional development of our people to ensure they keep up-to-date with rapid technological advancements both locally and globally, which means you get access to the latest in electrical design thinking.
- We’ve got the experience. The huge diversity in the skills of our team and the diversity of the projects we’ve managed means that no project is outside our capability. We pride ourselves on our innovative ideas and solutions and we challenge our clients to consider different approaches.
- We’re great with people. As engineers with personality and people skills, we work closely with all stakeholders from architects to builders and tenants. We understand that it’s a ‘people project’ not just a construction project.
Our advice to clients
Use experienced companies that have a successful track record and that guarantee the quality and longevity of their work. Companies that will go the extra mile for their clients. We’ve had many clients come to us because they’ve used inexperienced low cost consultants and it’s cost them dearly.