It’s more than just turning dirt
Civil engineering is one of the oldest engineering disciplines in the world and WGE have been practicing it for well over 50 years. The design and construction of the physical and natural built environment help create our communities, infrastructure and commercial landscapes.
Our wide variety of experience on projects in the land development, civil infrastructure and building services civil engineering spaces makes our team one of the largest and most knowledgeable around. Our team of over 70 people across Australia manage and look after more than quarter of a billion dollars of works per year.
We have been responsible for new community developments such as The Glades at Byford, Newhaven Estate and Williams Landing Town Centre. The WA team were key drivers behind the Karratha City Centre infrastructure works, a project that helped shape the north west of WA. Click here to see exciting coverage on this project.
At WGE we know our work makes a difference to the growth of communities. We understand the processes involved and add value through understanding the critical path to completion to maximise project success.
Five reasons to choose WGE Civil
- We’ve got the experience. The huge diversity in the skills of our teams and the diversity of the projects we’ve managed across the whole civil landscape means that no civil project is outside our capability. We truly understand the processes our clients must go through and add value through supporting the project manager and highlighting the critical path items. We know our dirt!
- We have solid relationships. Our relationships with contractors, local authorities and service providers are strong and our people are well respected and connected. This means we know how to make your project run smoothly and are in the best position to negotiate the best possible outcomes. We represent a well graded, cohesive, solid foundation.
- We’re at the right tables. We are proud to have a long standing association with the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) and the Property Council of Australia (PCA). Many of our employees sit on various industry committees and councils allowing us to be at the forefront of industry issues and developments. They also provide a conduit for us to listen to our clients and feed issues and initiatives back into the industry to ensure battles aren’t tirelessly and unnecessarily fought.
- We’re practical, yet innovative. Our team have the practical knowledge and commercial awareness needed to provide the best value for our clients. We have strong relationships with our fellow building services colleagues and are sensitive to the needs of the other consultants around the table, all the while still remaining willing to test and push boundaries. We move dirt in the most effective way.
- We’re with you the whole way. Our unique Project Engineer structure means that your hand selected engineering team are with you from beginning to the end of the project. This creates a seamless approach to your project and for any future engineering needs. We foster an environment where the dedicated team are engaged, empowered, motivated, committed, skilled and suitably resourced to successfully deliver your project objectives.
Our advice to clients
WGE’s structure allows our teams to be responsive and sensitive to your specific needs with the security of having the support of industry experts with decades of experience. We thrive on forging long term, respectful relationships that equally value the significant value we bring to your projects. It’s more than just turning dirt to us, it’s what we were born to do and we love getting our hands dirty.