Delivering AV solutions
Audio-visual (AV) systems use various types of video and audio equipment to ultimately deliver a required message or content to a target audience. The requirements for AV systems design are often complex and demanding as they involve the integration of a wide range of equipment with a control system to facilitate the simplified operation of complex tasks. The AV industry is constantly evolving with new products, new emerging technologies and different ways of displaying or transmitting content. Ultimately, assisting and improving the way people communicate and interact.
WGE designers use integrated, seamless technology solutions to create simplified, responsive, intuitive and predictive builds. Effective Audio Visual system design adds value and makes a difference to how people use a space, communicate with each other and interact with various forms of technology. Creating an enjoyable and productive user experience is paramount in all AV system design work.
As well as meeting current user requirements, we focus on developing future-proof solutions, scalable systems and anticipating future needs and emerging trends. We work across a range of sectors including corporate, retail, industrial, justice, government, defence, airports, public spaces, transport, education, health and aged care.
We work in close consultation with our clients to gain an understanding of their needs in order to design and deliver systems that are effective, economical and user friendly.
We are skilled and experienced in delivering effective Audio Visual systems for:
- Boardrooms, conference and training rooms, meeting rooms
- Lecture theatres, auditoriums and classrooms
- Video conference suites
- Multipurpose and combinable rooms
- Convention and exhibition centres
- Simulators and training installations
- Control and operations rooms
Our work includes:
- Audio Visual display and presentation systems
- Video conference and teleconference facilities
- Digital signage and Interactive screens
- Internet television (IPTV)
- Voice and sound reinforcement, public address and paging
- High-performance sound systems – performing arts & live performance
- Video walls equipment integration for corporate, advertising and command centres
- Lecture capture and recording
- Touch-screen control systems
- Hearing augmentation systems for BCA/DDA compliance
- Integration with other systems, such as lighting control, EWIS and security
- Future-proof for changes in technology and infrastructure
Five reasons to choose WGE Audio-visual
- We are committed to designing and implementing systems that enhance productivity and are designed with the end user in mind. We understand the importance of interface design, ensuring systems are simple, coherent and robust.
- We build systems that integrate effectively with other building systems and architectural features. Our team work in collaboration with other engineering disciplines in-house to ensure a coordinated and cohesive approach.
- We can assist with all stages of the project from site evaluation, concept design and feasibility studies, to engineering documentation and tender review, to construction and site coordination. We offer full design and documentation services with either CAD or Revit.
- We work in close consultation with our clients to determine functionality performance requirements and develop functional, integrated systems that work. Our solutions utilise the latest Audio Visual technology, customised to each client’s needs.
- Our team has over 20 year of experience, and are skilled and experienced in delivering high performance Audio Visual systems to projects. We understand how to balance the competing needs of cost and performance.