On Friday 12 December, 1600 of Victoria’s property finest celebrated at the annual Property Council of Australia Christmas lunch. Irish Comedian Jimeoin had the audience in fits of laughter as the attendees relaxed over lunch at the Melbourne Crown.
Wood & Grieve Engineers are delighted to continue to support the vibrant Melbourne property industry and were proud to be the major sponsor of the event.
Grant Holman, Director & Melbourne Office Manager at Wood & Grieve shared his passion for the industry, explaining “we’ve got a wonderful opportunity to be able to shape tangible things that contribute to our city and the people that live within it.”
Below you can view WGE’s 3 minute video showcased at the lunch, which explores the thoughts of some of the industry’s leaders on why they love Melbourne, what’s made them proud, and the innovative role of the property industry.
Jennifer Cunich, VIC Division Executive Director at PCA summed up the impact of our industry when she explains in the video, “Every single person that lives and works in Melbourne or Victoria is impacted by property.”
- Grant Holman, Director & Melbourne Office Manager, Wood & Grieve Engineers
- Carolyn Viney, Executive Director & CEO, Grocon
- Jennifer Cunich, VIC Division Executive Director, Property Council of Australia
- Tony Battersby, Victorian Chapter Council Member, Australian Institute of Architects (Director, SJB Architects)
- David Lehmann, Executive General Manager Southern Region, Lend Lease