Vinh has been involved in design and documentation construction phase supervision of many of our diverse projects within Victoria and the Melbourne market including Williams Landing Shopping Centre, Cotton On Head Office in Geelong, 14 storey commercial office FCAD building in Footscray, CSC Docklands with 5 star greenstar rating, Salvation Army Head Office in Blackburn Victoria, Beca Head Office, residential projects, ACMI Exhibition Space at Federation Square and BER schools.
Vinh has been combining his technical abilities with strong interpersonal and communication skills to deliver an excellent level of service to his Clients.
Outside of work
I enjoy spending time with my wife and two kids whenever I can. Watching sports is my favourite hobby, especially AFL. I also enjoy doing community work at Richmond housing estate.
What will you bring to a project
My priority is always the client, their needs come first. My experience on projects gives me varied knowledge on challenging projects. I have been combining my technical abilities with strong interpersonal and communication skills to deliver an excellent level of service to my Clients.
- Bachelor Degree of Mechatronics Engineering
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science
- Greenstar Accredited Professional
- Registered Building Practitioner
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Member Institution of Engineers, Australia (MIEAust)
- Member of the Lighting Society (IES)
- Williams Landing Shopping Centre – Stage 1 of the new shopping centre in Williams Landing.
- 14 storey commercial office FCAD building in Footscray – A new government office building in Footscray.
- Cotton On Head Office buildings in Geelong – This project has been nominated for interior design award
- 20-22 Queens Road Residential Tower – $100 million residential tower
- Eminence Residential Tower, 14 storey in Parkville – a high end residential tower in Parkville.
- Sale Police Station – A new police centre in Sale
- Mentone Grammar Performing Arts Centre – $25 million state of the art centre
- BER school project – more than 100 schools throughout Victoria
We would like to thank and recognize the excellent services provided by Wood & Grieve Engineers on this project. Particularly we would like to thank Vinh Le – the project leader of the WGE team for his leadership, positive and pro-active contribution to the project. Vinh’s constructive approach and ability to resolve problems quickly has helped to ensure that a positive outcome was achieved for the Client and the entire project team. We have found that the commitment and communication provided by Wood & Grieve Engineers was excellent and as good as any engineer we’ve worked with if not better.