Ronan recently joined Wood and Grieve from a leading strategic property consulting firm and has over 10 years’ experience in the Civil Engineering, Land Development and Infrastructure Industries.
Ronan has been a project manager, senior engineer, design engineer and contract administrator on a number of large, medium and small scale subdivision developments from master planned communities to body corporate and infill developments, in which he was responsible for the overall management, design, documentation, tendering, contract administration and coordination of civil engineering for earthworks, roads, and infrastructure services.
Ronan provides client liaison and project management for all aspects of land development projects, including development and delivery advice, procurement, design and construction management and delivery of projects and the overall coordination of the planning, design, construction and management.
Ronan also has a background in providing strategic property advice within the land development context and brings this experience to each development. Understanding the property market, Ronan is equipped to provide advice on a development in addition to the engineering design and documentation.
Ronan brings strong communication and management skills to any project with a proactive delivery focus.
Ronan specialises in:
- Land development planning
- Engineering design and management
- Contract administration
- Land development and project management
- Due diligence
Outside of work
Outside work Ronan enjoys spending time with family, including his two young daughters Isla and Maeve. Ronan follows North Melbourne in the AFL and can often be found in the long room at the MCG over summer watching the cricket. Ronan also enjoys trying to play golf and socialising with friends and family.
What will you bring to a project
I bring strong communication and project management skills to each development. I have extensive experience in land development and a comprehensive understanding of all areas of the land development process which allows me to advise and manage a project from start to successful delivery.
- BEng (Civil) (Hons)
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Member, Institution of Engineers, Australia
Prior to WGE:
- Lot C, Point Cook – 105 lot development
- Hampstead Rd, Maidstone – 156 townhouses and 220 apartments
- Copernicus Way, East Keilor – 100 townhouses
- 60 Caldwell St, Heathcote – 89 lot development
- Boundary Rd Tarneit – Master planning and design for 1200 lot development
- The Cotery, Gadd Street, Northcote – 123 townhouses and 51 apartments
- Abbey Rd, Alfred Rd Melton South – 350 lots
- Collard Drive, Diamond Creek – 70 lot subdivision
- Prahran High School
- South Melbourne Park Primary School