Rob is a civil engineer specialising with more than 23 years of experience in infrastructure development and commercial/property projects. He has been involved in numerous leisure resort developments, hotels, hospitals and office buildings incorporating wet services and firewater reticulation. Previous significant projects include civil works on Land 121, the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Gold Coast University Hospital and PUP relocations on the Gold Coast Rapid Transit projects.
His project duties include negotiating with local and statutory authorities; monitoring and collaborating with associated professionals; and managing and supervising design and then construction activities.
Outside of work
Outside work, Rob thrives on enjoying time with his wife Susan and daughters Heater and Rebecca as well as his three dogs, horse, goose and 15 chickens.
What will you bring to a project
As an avid golfer I am always striving for improvement whilst respecting and enjoying my surrounding environment and peers. This same dedicated focus, passion and respect is what I bring to delivering all projects for my clients.
- BSc Civil Engineering, FIEAUST, RPEQ
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- FIEAust – Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- ECSA – Engineering Council of South Africa
- SAICE – South African Institute of Civil Engineering
- SACPCMP – South African Council for Project & Construction Management Professions
- Gold Coast University Hospital – New regional hospital in Parklands Avenue, Southport, including all civil infrastructure with special focus on bulk earthworks and stormwater management within the greater precinct
- Gold Coast Rapid Transit – Early works corridor preparation including design of all necessary utility relocations