Phillip has a detailed knowledge of all aspects of building science based on a range of building types in a wide variety of climate types. He has a detailed knowledge and experience with building rating and assessment tools like Green Star, BCA Section J and NABERS.
Phillip has demonstrated excellent project management skills and has managed many large projects in all phases from concept design through construction and into operation. He has found that the key to successful involvement in a project is to maintain clear communications and to build successful relationships in working with all members of the design team.
Phillip is a Green Star Accredited Professional and has worked on many buildings that have successfully achieved 4, 5 and 6 Star ratings in all building classes. He has worked on both Design ratings and As-Built ratings and has experience of many techniques that can be used to make the process easier for all parties involved.
Outside of work
Phillip is passionate about wooden boats and is building his own wooden sailing dinghy.
What will you bring to a project
I will bring a detailed knowledge of building science and the efficient operation of buildings. I will ensure the successful integration of sustainability within your project through clear communication and by utilizing a range of sustainability assessment tools.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical), Sydney University (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer), Sydney University
- Graduate Diploma of Education
- Master of Engineering (Sustainability)
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Green Star Accredited Professional – Design and As Built,
- Green Star Accredited Professional – Performance
- LEED Accredited Professional
- National Australian Built Environment Rating (NABERS) Assessor