Phillip joined Wood & Grieve Engineers in 2012 as a sustainability engineer. In 2013 he was promoted to the role of project engineer and in 2015 he became a shareholder and is currently an Associate.
Outside of work
Phillip is passionate about wooden boats and is building his own wooden sailing dinghy.
What will you bring to a project
I will bring a detailed knowledge of building science and the efficient operation of buildings. I will ensure the successful integration of sustainability within your project through clear communication and by utilizing a range of sustainability assessment tools.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical), Sydney University (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer), Sydney University
- Graduate Diploma of Education
- Master of Engineering (Sustainability)
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Green Star Accredited Professional – Design and As Built,
- Green Star Accredited Professional – Performance
- LEED Accredited Professional
- National Australian Built Environment Rating (NABERS) Assessor