Michael joined our Brisbane office at Wood & Grieve Engineers as an Electrical Engineer in June 2008. Michael has gained valuable experience through long term relocations to our Perth and Melbourne offices. Through these relocations Michael has been exposed to a wide range of projects, adapted to apply differing state specific engineering standards and gained valuable mentoring from the best senior engineers Wood & Grieve has to offer. He has been a key point of contact in many small and large scale projects across all three offices.
Michael’s responsibilities and experience at Wood & Grieve Engineers include business development, project co-ordination, engineering design and documentation, contract administration, master planning, feasibility studies, building audits and Authority liaisons including obtaining Authority approvals across a broad range of project types.
Outside of work
Sport, sport, sport… playing or watching, favourites include: Cricket, NRL (Broncos) or Football (Chelsea).
What will you bring to a project
I bring a highly motivated and non-comprising attitude to deliver Engineering services to the highest level. I have extensive experience in the design and documentation of electrical building services for both new and refurbishment projects across the Residential, Commercial, Educational and Retail sectors.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical), University of Queensland
Industry accreditations / bodies
• Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ: 13622)
• Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng: 3439326)
• National Professional Engineers Register (NPER: 3439326)
• Member, Institute of Engineers Australia (MIE Aust: 3439326)
1 William St Electrical Review, Brisbane
- Electrical review Consultant for Fredon who are carrying out the Electrical Service installation for this new 45 storey QLD Government Building.
Mirvac Ascot Green Development
- WGE Project Coordinator for this $850 million/1100 Unit Residential Development at the Eagle Farm Racecourse.
QIC Robina Town Centre Shopping Centre Redevelopment Stage 1 &2
- Electrical Project Engineer for the $80 million upgrade to the existing shopping centre providing new malls, high end retail tenancies, food courts and new carparking facilities.
Dumas House, Perth
- Lead Electrical Design Engineer for this $56 million/17 storey Office Refurbishment for the State Government.