Michael joined our Brisbane office as an Electrical Engineer in June 2008. Michael gained valuable engineering and leadership experience through long term relocations to our Perth and Melbourne offices during 2011-2013. Through these relocations Michael was exposed to a wide range of projects, adapted to apply differing state specific engineering standards and gained valuable mentoring from the best senior engineers at WGE. Returning to our Brisbane office as an Electrical Project Engineer in late 2013, Michael has taken on a senior leadership role within the office and is thriving on the opportunity of playing a key role in developing our Brisbane office.
Outside of work
Sport, sport, sport… playing or watching, favourites include: Cricket, NRL (Broncos) or Football (Chelsea).
What will you bring to a project
The three key areas I will bring to your project are multi-discipline engineering co-ordination, timely/professional delivery and providing practical solutions to meet the Client’s needs. I have extensive project coordination experience for WGE, taking the burden of liaising and organising multiple personnel away from the Principal Consultant and resulting in a more seamless project delivery.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical), University of Queensland
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- National Professional Engineers Register (NPER)
- Member, Institute of Engineers Australia (MIEAust)
1 William St Electrical Review, Brisbane
- Electrical review Consultant for Fredon who are carrying out the Electrical Service installation for this new 45 storey QLD Government Building.
Mirvac Ascot Green Development
- WGE Project Coordinator for this $850 million/1100 Unit Residential Development at the Eagle Farm Racecourse.
QIC Robina Town Centre Shopping Centre Redevelopment Stage 1 &2
- Electrical Project Engineer for the $80 million upgrade to the existing shopping centre providing new malls, high end retail tenancies, food courts and new carparking facilities.
Dumas House, Perth
- Lead Electrical Design Engineer for this $56 million/17 storey Office Refurbishment for the State Government.