Matt graduated from London South Bank University in 2006 with a Bachelor of Engineering in Building Services Engineering with First Class Honours.
Matt started his engineering career with EDP Consulting Engineers in 1997 where he worked his way up to Associate. After nearly 15 years with this firm, Matt emigrated to Australia.
Matt is proficient in a wide variety of engineering and CAD software. He also has a strong interest in power reticulation design, sustainability and ESD. His experience covers public, private and government projects.
Outside of work
Matt is an avid football (soccer fan) religiously following his beloved Southampton F.C. More recently though he enjoys running, road cycling and spending time with his young family.
What will you bring to a project
My determination to deliver best practice and innovative engineering is built from a strong foundation.
I am passionate about excellence in design and thinking outside of the box. I highly value my client’s success and enjoy working as part of their team to achieve this.
• Bachelor Engineering (Honours) in Building Services Engineering (First Class Honours)
Industry accreditations / bodies
• Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ: 16151)
• Member – Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE)
• Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng: 4043032)
• Chartered Engineer (UK Engineering Council)
• National Professional Engineers Register (NPER: 4043032)
• Member, Institute of Engineers Australia (MIE Aust: 4043032)
• Chermside Shopping Centre Stage 6
• Baiada Tamworth Rendering Plant
• Various Defence projects including Land 121
• Fortescue Metal Group, Rowley Yard Maintenance Facility (Port Headland)
• Virgin Aerobridge Upgrade, Brisbane Airport Domestic Terminal
• AirServices Australia Airport Control Tower Upgrade Program– various Australian airports