Lloyd joined in 2016 and provides technical support in a wide range of projects and market sectors. He specializes in complex modelling for fire engineering, including computational fluid dynamic techniques for smoke development in spaces, such as airport hangers, train stations, tunnels, warehouses, atriums, apartments and shopping malls.
Outside of work
Lloyd is an avid rugby fan having played at a semiprofessional level in the glory days. He enjoys maintaining his fitness, music and being with family and friends.
What will you bring to a project
His diverse range of experience allows him to develop solutions that offer a distinct competitive advantage, by reducing system and construction costs while maximising sellable/rentable floor area. Experience of working closely with other disciplines over the course of his career affords a greater understanding of the need for early involvement in fully realising the benefits of fire engineering and importance of communication with the key stakeholders.
- BEng MSc
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Associate of the Institution of Fire Engineers (AIFireE)
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- International Association of Fire Safety Science
- Society of Fire Safety
- Fire Protection Association
Prior to WGE:
- Wynyard Station Redevelopment, Sydney
- Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Sydney
- New Zealand International Convention Centre, Auckland
- Allianz Park – Home of Saracens, London
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office, King Charles St, London