Keith is a degree qualified, experienced mechanical design engineer with extensive experience in various building types including; Health and Aged Care based projects, education (vocational colleges, university centres), sheltered accommodation, offices, residential, laboratories, data centres. Well versed in building regulations, along with experience in renewable energy technology along with all other aspects of large scale building projects. Keith undertakes a lead engineer role on projects which involves management and organisation of workloads for both internal and external resources. In 2014 Keith was promoted to the, well deserved, position of Mechanical Project Engineer.
Outside of work
Keith enjoys playing a game of rugby, mountain biking, climbing and running.
What will you bring to a project
Excellent communication of project specific design solutions with an in depth understanding of Architectural, Structural and Building Services coordination requirements.
I will ensure that all client requirements are delivered as practically and economically as possible without compromising quality.
- BEng (Mechanical) (Hons) Dublin Institute of Technology – 2008
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Member, Institution of Engineers Australia (MIEAust).
- Member of CIBSE Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
- Member of AIRAH (Australian Institute of Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heating Inc).
- Gosford Hospital – NSW
- Gateway Shopping Centre – NT
- Armidale Hospital – NSW
- Dubbo Hospital – NSW
- Gosford Pathology Lab – NSW