Joining WGE in 2015 as a Hydraulic Project Engineer, James brings over 8 years of industry experience in conjunction with running large and complex multi-disciplinary projects across Australia. Having worked extensively in the residential, commercial, retail, educational and heath care sectors, James is well placed to deliver complex projects with innovative, tested design solutions.
Outside of work
Be it camping in the Grampians, 4WDriving across the Simpson Desert or hiking to Everest Base Camp, the great outdoors is James’ idea of a great trip away. James enjoys playing squash along with go karting and even the odd game of golf a go when time permits.
What will you bring to a project
Enthusiasm, diverse industry experience, an open minded out of the box approach to engineering are some of the various qualities that allow me to deliver cost effective and efficient solutions to multi-disciplinary projects. I am approachable and encourage open communication to ensure the best outcome for the client and project at all times.
Industry accreditations / bodies
President, Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia (AHSCA) – Victorian Chapter
Previous projects James worked on prior to joining WGE include:
- Barry Parade Apartments, Fortitude Valley – $150 million
- St Vincent’s Hospital, Werribee – $100 million
- Werribee Plaza. Werribee – $400 million
- Bendigo Theatre, Bendigo – $30 million
- Empire Apartments, Melbourne – $100 million
- Cranbourne Park, Cranbourne – $90 million
- Mushroom Exchange, Nagambie – $60 million
- Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood – $600 million