Starting his career in Perth, James has over 7 years of experience working as a Hydraulic & Fire Services Engineer across multiple states. James’ project experience extends from high end residential through to large scale retail ranging in value from $1M to $600M. During these projects, James has been responsible for the design, documentation and delivery of the hydraulic systems whilst providing economical and customised solutions to a range of technical issues. His ability to liaise with authorities to achieve timely results and positive outcomes at critical times has been key in ensuring the successful delivery of multiple projects across the WGE portfolio. James takes a technical and logical approach to problem solving and enjoys understanding building projects in their entirety.
Outside of work
Be it camping in the Grampians, 4WDriving across the Simpson Desert or hiking to Everest Base Camp, the great outdoors is James’ idea of a great trip away. James enjoys playing squash along with go karting and even the odd game of golf a go when time permits.
What will you bring to a project
Enthusiasm, diverse experience and an open minded, out of the box approach to engineering allow me to deliver cost effective and efficient solutions to your project. I am approachable and encourage open communication to ensure the best outcome for the client and project at all times.
- Diploma of Civil and Structural Engineering
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Member, Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia
Previous projects James worked on prior to joining WGE include:
- Barry Parade Apartments, Fortitude Valley – $150 million
- St Vincent’s Hospital, Werribee – $100 million
- Werribee Plaza. Werribee – $400 million
- Bendigo Theatre, Bendigo – $30 million
- Empire Apartments, Melbourne – $100 million
- Cranbourne Park, Cranbourne – $90 million
- Mushroom Exchange, Nagambie – $60 million
- Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood – $600 million