Glenn joined WGE in 2003 and is currently a Principal of the firm. Glenn has grown the Melbourne sustainability section from its conception in 2005.
It is Glenn’s role is to review and coordinate the sustainability or mechanical design advice for each project, in order to meet the expectations of the team’s clients.
Outside of work
Glenn and his family are currently renovating their heritage home. Ask him about the sustainable design initiatives that are to be incorporated into the project.
What will you bring to a project
My comprehensive knowledge and experience in the design of building services allows for innovative energy efficiency solutions to be developed across each discipline for a project.
- BE (Hons) (Mechanical)
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Registered Building Practitioner, Engineer, Mechanical
- Green Star Accredited Professional
- NABERS Accredited Assessor
- NABERS Accredited Assessor for Data Centres
- Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) Accredited Assessor