David joined WGE in May 2015 as a Hydraulic Revit Designer in the Brisbane office, working on all aspects of design and documentation. He progressed to become a Hydraulic Project Engineer in September 2016.
Outside of work
Outside work David enjoys getting to gym each morning and running a couple of times a week. On the weekend he’ll get up to the Sunshine Coast whenever possible.
What will you bring to a project
With 20 years’ experience in building services hydraulics I understand what is required to deliver complete and coordinated documentation on time. I will be proactive and engage across all levels of the project team to ensure the most efficient outcome for all concerned. I will ensure that innovative solutions are considered and that designs are correct, with clear and concise documentation.
- Certificate in Construction Hydraulics
Industry accreditations / bodiesN/A
- Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital – Hospital comprises 359 beds, 12 clinical levels and more than 80 000m2 of clinical floor space and is the leading specialist paediatric and adolescent health care facility in Queensland.
- Gold Coast Private Hospital – Hospital comprises 284 beds and 13 theatres and includes a 24 hour emergency care centre, intensive care, oncology, renal, maternity and paediatrics.
- Griffith University Health Facility Building – Teaching medical facility comprises; Dental and oral health training facilities; Public health, nutrition and dietetics; Psychology clinical and research spaces; Medical research laboratories; Anatomy laboratory and animal holding.
- Aquila Residential Apartments – Residential apartment building comprises 12 exclusive, entire floor luxury residences in a riverfront location.
- Tricare Aged Care Facility – Residential Aged Care Facility comprises 167 beds; commercial kitchen and commercial laundry facility.
We at Tricare have enjoyed our relationship with David and have found him to be the complete professional. He is proactive as well as responding quickly when requests have been made by us and his colleagues in the design team. We have appreciated his willingness to provide an honest opinion on various suggestions that we may put forward and then his dedication to achieving outcomes that are important to us.