Prior to his move to Australia in 2009, Ashley worked as an Electrical Engineer in Manila which saw him manage projects and the delivery of coordinated services and solutions for clients across the globe.
Earlier in his career Ashley spent some time working within the sustainability and alternative technologies team at Buro Happold Consulting Engineers in the United Kingdom. This enables Ashley to view engineering design from more of a sustainable perspective which is proven by his balanced and effective engineering design.
Ashley joined WGE in 2011 as an Electrical Project Engineer and became the Electrical Section Manager late 2012.
Outside of work
Ashley likes to keep active and plays a lot of basketball and tennis. He has a passion for Skiing and hops on a plane once a year to go to New Zealand to pursue.
What will you bring to a project
Ashley has built an impressive project experience portfolio that has been a result of his clear dedication to his clients. Ashley has developed strong working relationships with clients based on his unfailing commitment to project deadlines and exceeding client expectations. His technical background ensures that the latest technologies and leading edge strategies are considered and evaluated to offer the most appropriate design solution.
• Master of Engineering (Distinction), Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom
Industry accreditations / bodies
• Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland. (RPEQ: 14986)
• Chartered Member of CIBSE (Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers)
• Member, Institution of Engineers Australia (3822472)
• National Professional Engineers Register (3822472)