Alex joined Wood & Grieve Engineers in 2008, and in January 2013 he became a Project Engineer in our Brisbane Civil section. He has been heavily involved in Civil Engineering and project management for Land Development, Defence, Industrial and Building Services in South East and Central Queensland.
Outside of work
Outside of work Alex enjoys travel, keeping fit with fun runs and spending time with family and friends over a good meal and a couple of drinks.
What will you bring to a project
Ten years of engineering and project management experience over many sectors allows me to draw upon many different pools of knowledge. I understand that engineering is just one piece of a complex project delivery puzzle. I have a strong focus on delivery and understanding your requirements so that I can assist you in ensuring you achieve the best overall project outcome in addition to the best engineering outcome.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours) University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Business Management (Real Estate and Development) University of Queensland
Industry accreditations / bodies
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- Bay Breeze Village, Deception Bay – 75 small lots ranging from 150m2 to 350m2. The small sizes required innovative solutions to servicing.
- C-17, Battlefield Airlifter and Project Growler at RAAF Base Amberley. Some of the Department of Defence largest capital programs.
- Belmont Shooting Centre – Commonwealth Games 2018 Gold Coast Venue for all sports shooting disciplines.