To us, it’s more than just work.
We are a multi-award winning national firm who are committed to ensuring the projects we work on are something that both our clients and WGE are very proud of. Our business model is shaped around exceptional client service and high performance and we are dedicated to maintaining a unique employee culture that is fundamental to our success and is what defines and differentiates us.
It is this unique culture that drives our teams to go the extra mile and has seen Wood & Grieve achieve:
- “Best Employer” accreditation in the prestigious Aon Best Employer survey for seven years – 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- A triple win at the 2015 Financial Review Client Choice Awards for Best Consulting Engineering Firm (revenue $50m-$200m), Best WA Firm and Most Client Focused Consulting Engineer (Grant Holman)
- 2016 Financial Review Client Choice Award winner ‘Best Provider to the Property’ sector
Five facts about WGE
- We’re great with people. As engineers with personality and people skills, we work closely with all stakeholders from architects to builders and end users. We understand that it’s a ‘people project’ not just a construction project.
- We’re great in all jobs, big or small. Our diversified and extensive pool of experience enables us to tackle any job ranging from small to the most complex and large-scale jobs in Australia and internationally.
- We’re with you from start to finish. The Project Engineer that wins the job runs the job and sticks with you. They’re not only senior staff, but long standing employees and in many cases owners of WGE, which means long-term care for clients.
- We’re at the right tables. We are proud to have long standing associations with many of the leading industry bodies such as:
Many of our employees sit on various industry committees and councils allowing us to be at the forefront of industry issues and developments. They also provide a conduit for us to listen to our clients and feed issues and initiatives back into the industry to ensure battles aren’t tirelessly and unnecessarily fought.
- We’ve got the experience. The huge diversity in the skills of our team and the diversity of the projects we’ve managed means that no project is outside our capability. We pride ourselves on our innovative ideas and solutions and we challenge our clients to consider different approaches.
To learn more about us and our unique culture click on any of the pages below.